Netherlands Embassy in Copenhagen Denmark
July 18, 2014 On Tuesday 22 July and Wednesday 23 July 2014 it is possible to sign the condolence register for the victims of the air disaster in Ukraine, and their next of kin. The embassy will be open for this purpose between 10:00 and 12:00 and 13:00 and 15:00 on both days.
July 18, 2014 The Netherlands is deeply shocked by the terrible air disaster involving flight MH-17. We mourn all those who were on board, whatever their nationality. Our thoughts are with their loved ones, friends, colleagues and acquaintances. The Dutch government is doing all it can to gain clarity for the victims' families as swiftly as possible. The Netherlands is pressing for an independent and transparant international investigation and calls on all those involved to provide full and immediate cooperation. A crisis team has been set up at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague. You can contact the Ministry on + 31 70 3487770
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- Ambassadors’ Conference begins
- Ten years of the International Criminal Court: much achieved, much still to do
- New government: open attitude towards Europe and the wider world
- As of 1 July 2012 the embassy in Copenhagen no longer facilitates the Civic Integration Examination